MEDITATION ON LIGHT I
Meditation on light allows to open up to the energy coming from above. It gives warmth and comfort to the heart and soul.
- Sitting in a meditation posture, back straight, neck in line with the spine, eyes closed, hands interlocked or on the knees.
- Imagine a sky full of stars.
- In this sky full of stars, imagine a bright source of light.
- Imagine a ray of light coming down from the luminous source in the sky all the way down to the top of your head.
- Let this light progressively penetrate your entire body.
- Once all the body parts are completely filled, allow the light to expand beyond the limits of your body, at about 50 cm.
- Imagine a bubble of light all around your body.
- Mentally maintain the connection with the luminous source in the sky and stay there for about 5 min. visualising the bubble of light around you.
- During the exercise, cultivate a feeling of universal love and belonging to the Whole.
With a little bit of training, this exercise can be practised anywhere and anytime to regain energy and to protect yourself from disharmonious vibrations. It is very beneficial before sleeping.
- Increases the power of concentration and visualisation.
- Stimulates the occipital lobe and Ajna chakra.
- Reduces the amplitude and frequency of brain waves.
- Relaxes the brain and the nervous system.
- Regulates the heart rate.
- Relaxes the entire organism in depth.
- Regulates sleep cycles.
- Increases pranic capacity.
- Develops the capacity to move prana inside the body.
- Provides a deep feeling of joy and inner peace.